Check out my pages!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The JumpZone

Last week we visited the "JumpZone", which hosts many huge inflatable jump-things, many of them with big slides. The Posts invited us to join them for a fun night of jumping, and that we did! Anna now talks about jumping constantly, or "dumping".

Anna jumped on her knees.

There was a big Sesame Street area.

Anna watched Aidan, Brian, and Daddy go down the big slides.

One day last week I was a little stir-crazy in the morning, so we spent about half an hour in Bed, Bath, & Beyond: Anna held onto Elizabeth's stroller and "ran" while I walked quickly around the nice circle of the store layout. Anna kept saying "Run, run, RUN!" while we went around the store so many times I lost count.
During one of our loops, I noticed the Rice Krispie Christmas Houses Kit marked done from $9 to $2. We brought it home (Anna doesn't know it's not Christmas) and it has been such a hit! Anna helped me make the houses and then decorated one of them all by herself - she was very proud to show Steve when he got home. All in all, a good amount of time was taken up by the whole process, which for me, was the best part of all. The day ended without me going too crazy:).

No comments:

Post a Comment