Check out my pages!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Exist for God Alone

Come into my heart
and focus it on You
Throw off its entaglements
whether attitudes or longings
and free it to be after You alone.

For you are the great King
the Great Ruler of the Nations
and Truth lies with You alone.
All I see is superficial
Much of what I do is superficial.

But deep inside, Your Spirit dwells
Powerful and alive
Sometimes chippping away
sometimes blasting away anything not true or of You.

And I am a bystander.

I can watch and celebrate or lie prostrate
but I am a bystander.

HOWEVER, not just a bystander, because in Christ
I am victorious, more than a Conqueror
Nothing is without solution or hopeless
Nothing is impossible.

My God lights up the world, and thus, so do I!

Nothing can hold me back -
not what people think
not tiredness
not desires for other things
not insecurity
for I exist for the God of the universe and Him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment