Check out my pages!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Family

How thankful we are for our family!  We saw lots of both the Willies and Vaters this past week!  And the Willies made our busy week with the concerts possible!  Big thanks to them!

There were many photo shoots:





We had a good time.

The other excitement of the week is that Anna ceased sleeping vertically because of an ear infection.  Therefore, she slept in the living room each night - Steve camped out on the floor.  

I found myself facing fears like "what if I only get 3 hours of sleep a night and am so tired I can barely function?" I found that yes, indeed, life does go on.  After this crazy week of very intense work and very little sleep I am ready to take on the WORLD!!!  (And I am, through prayer.  One country a day.)

Anyway, a couple other things: 
Anna has ceased to be interested in her toys and moved on to bigger and better entertainment: kitchen stools, pens and pencils, and post-its.  



In Anna's sick state I have allowed her more tv watching.  Hopefully it hasn't gotten out of hand...


Oh, and Elizabeth is now dedicated to the Lord.  Officially.  Not that she wasn't the Lord's before.  She smiled happily on that day!


And Anna has learned to say "Oh no!"  The toddler adventures continue:).

No comments:

Post a Comment