Check out my pages!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Susan showed up at 12:17am on July 21 (even though Steve thought it would be nice for her to be born on the 40th anniversary of the moonwalk, and on 7/20 in honor of WGN's radio station AM 720:). )  She's doing great, and so is the rest of the fam!


Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Bo, and Anna visiting us at the hospital.
Mom of 2!

A self-portrait before going home

Aunt Bo even got the girls matching outfits...this is about as good as it got after trying to take about 50 shots of them together...Anna isn't much of a "sit and let's take a picture" girl the last couple days.  They are cute though!

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures, and I LOVE the girls! Great picture of them in their matching outfits! Now you see what we went through getting the 3 of you looking good for our annual Christmas Card picture!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how "Bo" the phone made the picture. I feel like I'm practically there. :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete