Check out my pages!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Elizabeth's first week

Elizabeth has been doing GREAT!  She's a great sleeper - only waking up 2x a night or so - and is overall just a happy girl!  We've been enjoying a lot of family time with Steve home over the summer.  Here are some pics!

Anna has adjusted just fine to having a baby sister - every once in a while she points at her and says "BA-BEEE!" Then she goes along with her day.:)
Quick - which one is Anna's doll, which one is a human?
Anna has been entertained by all of my family coming over, which has been a huge help!  She spends a lot of time with Grammy, here reading her Bible.
Anna tries to share her peas with Elizabeth...
Anna also shared her block with the sleeping Elizabeth - when I woke up in the morning, this is what I saw...

So cute in too-big newborn sleepers!

Modesty, young one!  (Anna always got her arm out the neck-hole of this one too...)
While Steve was "playing with Anna" he ended up building a lego masterpiece!
Hangin' with Daddy...
Daniel Thompson (Thompson baby #6) was born the day after Elizabeth!  They "enjoyed" meeting each other for the first time:).

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all the great pics! We need to swap DVDs of our pics! Anna and I had a great time today - did I tell you how she was "telling" me about her shampoo and what it's used for?

    Love,
    Mom/Grammy

    ReplyDelete