Check out my pages!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sporty Anna...Then and Now

Steve and I sometimes wonder if Anna will be musical, or if possibly she will just be interested in sports, in which we will cheer for her, but most likely not really know what's happening in the game.  Well, no matter what happens in the future, she currently enjoys balls of various kinds.

At 11 months, Anna played with tennis balls at 5am.  See below:


Now, at almost 15 months, she plays with our new $2 target ball from Aunt Bo #2, at more reasonable hours!  Many, many circles around the house, with much focus and intensity on 
1) throwing the ball 
2) walking to it 
3) throwing it again.  

I particularly like this ball because of the great amount of time it takes her to "play" this game, and how happy she is being intense about it.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with her improvement in this game since Saturday! No more falling down! What a little prodigy. :) I'm glad the ball could help her in her development of sports skills. Where does she get such talent from?! I love how you put both of those videos together, btw!

    ReplyDelete