Check out my pages!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Steve!

Anna wanted everyone to know it's Daddeeeee's birthday tomorrow!  She says...
"My daddy is the best.  In my short life he and I have had such fun together!

He plays the piano with me...


He holds me when I need him to...


He helps me wave when I just don't have it in me...


He cuts my nails and does my hair as we admire my prettiness in the bathroom mirror...

And he even romps with me all over the house!"


Well, happy birthday to Steve - a great year it has been and a great year it will be.  May God grant us great fruitfulness in this year!  

1 comment:

  1. Anna is so cute! I miss you. I think you emailed me forever ago and I never responded! Let's try to get together? I would love to see you guys this summer!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete