Check out my pages!

Monday, May 17, 2010

My new fav verse

...whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
and whosever wants to be first must be your slave -
just as the Son of Man did not come to be served,
but to serve,
and to give his life as a ransom for many.
- Matthew 20:26-28

Such a verse is moving to me in this season of (what I feel like is) much service. Serving others is a privilege, and I shouldn't avoid it but embrace it, as it's God's assignment for me. And not just for me in this season, but for all believers all throughout life. Having young kids is just something that helps you serve more.:)

So yay for that, and may God provide the strength with which to do it! (If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides... - 1 Peter 4:11)


No comments:

Post a Comment