Check out my pages!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bedhead


'Nuff said.

If you want a long, drawn-out explanation of how this happened, read on.

The girls have been getting up crazy early lately - Becky starts squealing in delight with great fervor and volume between 5-5:45am most mornings. This, in turn, wakes up Anna, therefore, we've had some long days. (They probably feel longer to me. Can you imagine what it would be like to not understand time?)
SO, in trying to pass the time before Elizabeth takes her first nap of the day, today I put them in the bath for a LOOOONG time. Playing away, Elizabeth's hair dried before I could comb it down, however, it did NOT look like this. I combed it down and while it was "fluffier" than usual, it looked stylish, for a 9 month old.
She took a nap, and upon waking, squealed in delight yet again. She evidently had something to show us:).

No comments:

Post a Comment