Check out my pages!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Future WA students!

Anna's new favorite thing is Steve's backpack, "bapa".  I pointed out that she had one of her own, and that she could wear it just like Daddy.  It is now her very favorite thing.  


Steve and his daughters sporting their "Wheaton Academy Future Student" shirts.  Or, in Elizabeth's case, it is more of a dress.  Size=2T.  Maybe someday they will all end up at school together!


Some mom once told me that her kids used to "just fall asleep on the floor while playing."  When Anna took many hours of coaxing to sleep, I figured I would never have that experience.  Not so!  Elizabeth was watching us eat lunch from a nice cozy spot on the floor, and then, asleep she was!

Elizabeth and Daniel Thompson hanging out together at a recent bbq.  Steve wonders if they should be sleeping that closely...

Elizabeth was reading about nature the other night...

No comments:

Post a Comment